How is your Electric Bill looking lately?
Monarch Solar helps customers to save money on their electric costs through affordable methods.
Often, energy bill savings can be attained from minor home improvements ranging from $500 to $2,000.
Here are some great affordable options to save money:
SUN LIGHT TUBES
These tubes have a dual effect in improving your property by allowing natural light into your home.
- Brighten up dark areas of your home. Improve your home’s value by adding natural light to a dark area
- Save money by utilizing the light from the sun instead of running up your energy bill
- Fast install and affordable cost
Adding a smart thermostat to your home can save a large amount of money relative to the small initial investment. These thermostats replace your existing thermostat and give you the benefit of:
- Intuitive adjustment of your temperature based on your living habits and the most ideal temperature for saving money
- Remote control of your thermostat – adjust your temperature from a distance
- Compare your savings to other houses in your area
- Average energy bill savings above and beyond a regular thermostat are often 10-15%
SOLAR POWERED ATTIC FAN
A hot attic is one of the prime contributors to a high cooling bill. Solar powered attic fans are designed to help attics that do not have enough ventilation by pulling out the extra hot air to bring in cooler air from outside.
- On a 95 degree day, your attic can be in excess of 150+ degrees; getting the warm air to circulate out of the attic keeps the attic cooler
- The solar fan uses no electricity but it works during the hottest part of the day (when the sun is up) to save on your bills
- The solar fan will be installed in about a half day and will pay dividends from the first day
- Also, there are garage exhaust options that may work with your house
ATTIC INSULATION IMPROVEMENTS
In the Southern regions of the country, proper attic insulation is extremely important. The radiant heat from the sun heats attics to excessive levels and your insulation is the only barrier to protect your HVAC conditioned area from the attic. If your house is older than 10 years old, you definitely should check your insulation for proper levels and integrity.
- Blown-in fiberglass insulation compresses over time and needs to be updated periodically to maintain effectiveness
- Many homes have insulation that was never blown to the recommended levels (or even to current code) and need to be redone
- Attic insulation often have issues with mold, animal droppings, and other issues that can harm the clean air within your house
- Improving your attic insulation and sealing air leaks to the attic can improve your energy bills by 15% (depending on the current condition of your house)
FOR A FREE ESTIMATE ON THESE OR TO ASK QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US!